Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quilt for a New Baby Girl




I took a quick break from stash busting to make a gift for my DD's riding coach who just had a baby girl.

I saw this panel at my local quilt store and fell in love with it. Foolishly I thought I could make a little baby quilt in no time at all. I'm not really a quilter. I don't really like the process as I find it boring. But once I got into the right mind set I started to enjoy it.

It's finished and I quite like. It has a few flaws but it is soft and cuddly and that's what counts.

It time to get back to busting.
I am linking up to Fabric Fun Thursday at http://cheapchichome.blogspot.com/
Later,
Janlynn

P.S. I am trying but my photography does not seem to be improving.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That is as cute as can be. I can't believe you attempted it since you don't like quilting :). I'd love to receive it as a gift.

Sandy Ang said...

It's so sweet

Kim said...

Hi Janlynn, I just wanted to give you a little more encouragement (your e-mail is no-reply). It takes awhile to get blogs going, usually. When I started out Sarah from Thrifty Decor Chick said she left TONS of comments, so I try to, too. That should help. All the best ;).