Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stash Busting is a Good Idea BUT

Before I can stash bust I need to stash clean. OMG I have a lot of stuff. Stuff I had forgotten about and stuff I have been looking for. How did I collect 9 Cricut cartridges? I finally found the tea toweling I bought at the beginning of the summer. Some of the paint bottles have dried up.
But before you get the wrong idea....

I know how to organize.
I am not a hoarder.


But since we moved into this house four years ago I have been usurped from a room three times. Everything has been thrown into boxes and shoved into a corner of the basement.
I need a sewing and crafting space. I need some shelves and cupboards not bins and boxes.



I am currently going through all the bags, boxes and bins and grouping like items together. I try to work for at least thirty minutes every day. I reward this with 30 to 60 minutes of project time.

What if my projects are geared toward storage and organization? Would that accomplish three goals at once? - clean & organize - use up supplies (so I can get new stuff) - creative expression

Sounds good to me. It least it will keep me motivated. for awhile









1 comment:

Kim said...

You're so funny - I'd have to stash clean, too.