Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Quick Card Making Break

I have been busy.  Winter is fast approaching and leaves are still falling.  All of the summer furniture and pool equipment has been stored in the shed.  A lot of the pruning has been done and the annuals dug up and composted.  Most of the leaves have been raked.  We have one more visit from the big sucker truck that vacuums the leaves from the curb.  Snow tires are on the car.  
Now I can start to think about Christmas.

Before that though, I needed to send some Thank You cards to some dear aunts who always remember me.
The first is my version of the popular Thanks a Latte card that has been circulating recently.





Mine is the Canuck version-  Thanks a lot eh.




This card was made with four layers and a touch of Martha's glitter glue.  The point on the tube is so fine even I can get the glue in the right spot.





I love my Cricut.  The details in the cuts never cease to amaze me.

Now I will make a Christmas plan and get to work.

Thanks for visiting.
Janlynn

P.S.  I am linking this post to 


BWS tips button

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

How fun !

Scrappy Gifts said...

Love the little cup card! Too cute. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!