Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back To Sewing

Just before Christmas I was hit with the flu - hard.  I missed much of the Christmas and New Year's celebrations that I had worked hard on.

But now I am better and right back at it.

I am trying to get caught up on the blog reading.  Everyone has been so busy and creative.  I am inspired and jealous at the same time.  Oh well, I can only do what I can do.  If I rush, I mess up.  Besides I enjoy the process too much to speed through it.  

I have finished two pairs of pyjamas for my daughters.  No photos yet.  Soon.  


1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Jan, I am so glad to hear your feeling better and back into the swing of crafting! Looking forward to seeing pics of these PJ's! There's all year to create, your are so right to enjoy the process! Take care and happy crafting to you :)