Monday, June 27, 2011

A Quick Project To Make Me Feel Better


Sometimes, when I am feeling stressed, a quick  and easy project is a good way to cheer me up.  Projects with many steps and challenging techniques just seem overwhelming at times.

I had purchased a kit from Distinctive Sewing Supplies for a Moebius Scarf.  It included the pattern and the fabric.  The fabric was already serged and notched.   A perfect no brainer.



This was my first Islander pattern and I really enjoyed it.  The instructions were excellent .

And I love the scarf.  I want to make more. And I do enjoy wearing.

This project certainly did cheer me up.  Now I am ready to party!







sew many ways






Thanks for Dropping by,

Janlynn

4 comments:

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

How pretty, it looks great with your cardigan, Janlynn.

Andrea said...

Like that! I've been wanting to make one of those.

DeniseAngela said...

Love the colours......looks fab with your cardi!

Anonymous said...

I saw from Lindsay T's blog you're going to NY. One word of advice, bring a BIG bag with wheels. My first stop was Metro Textile and I bought so much I wasn't able to hit any of the other stores because I couldn't carry any more. The variety and prices are incredible.

Happy shopping!