Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Outside Decor


I have been making progress on my list of things to do.  The outside of the house is now decorated for fall.  It should be easy to add Halloween decorations to it next month.  I reused my door decoration from last year.  The urn on the right has tall grass things I found at the dollar store .  The other urn has a beautiful pumpkin arrangement I bought last November for $7.99 marked down from $79.99!  I figured for that price I would keep it in the storage room for this season.



The arrangement on the table was made by my oldest daughter.  The vase is from half price day at the Goodwill and the stems are from the dollar store.  I think she did a great job.  

I am very proud of the front of the house.  You should see the before shots from when we first moved in.  

Are you ready for some UGLY!!!   






As you can see we have changed the roof, soffit and fascia, sidelight, mailbox. paint colour, siding, porch, walkway,garden,grass, window coverings, exterior lighting, and vehicle.  The driveway will have to wait.  There is so much to do inside.

When I first showed the house to my husband he kept repeating "Are you sure you want to buy this house?"  
But while he saw this 

I saw this


Thanks for dropping by.

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment.




Partying here.









sew many ways

5 comments:

DeniseAngela said...

A house is a never ending project....love what you have done...looks very inviting!

Angee @ Sunshine in my life said...

I love your outdoor decor. So cute.

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

Oooo, love the pumpkin arrangement! I don't think the "before" is too bad, minus the orange trim. :)

Andrea said...

Looks great, your colors look so much better than the before. Love the 7.99 bargain!,

donatella said...

Boy that's a lot of work! love the 'now' ! and totally understand how you "see" things even in their ugly-being-stage! Here in Italy there isn't much fall decor at all. ... maybe i should try to "import" the trend!!! :)