Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Technical Difficulties

I have been offline for 2 weeks as the hard drive on my laptop died.  Apple tried to fix it and then realized it was under warranty so they ordered a new one.  We had a long weekend in there too.

I will be spending the next few days catching up on everyones posts and hopefully putting up a few of my own.

A word to everyone --- Back Up Everything.  I was able to save my photos, music, videos, and some documents.  But somethings are lost forever.  Don't let this happen to you.  Even Mac's crash and burn.


It's good to be back !




3 comments:

donatella said...

Hi Jan! i learned this the hard way... two years ago my mac fried. and so all my photos. now i back up every two or three days!! good to have you back!

Andrea said...

Hi Jan, I feel for you, and I was wondering where you've been. My {old} MacBook Pro's hard drive is on it's last legs. (I've had to resort to using a spare pc at times...) I'm glad to hear you're up and running again.

Catherine Goetz said...

You can take it to an upholsterer but in my experience they are not cheap. Why don't you contact Evelyn Boumma who teaches upholstery at the Creativ Festival. I'm sure she can help you through this.