Saturday, January 14, 2012

I Don't Know When To Stop





Over the holidays I did a lot of knitting.  I made so many scarves so quickly I just couldn't stop.  I knit while watching Christmas movies, while waiting for appointments, and while watching my daughter ride.








DD#1 has two winter coats, and one  jacket so I made her three fancy scarves.







Yes, this one is crocheted. 



 have no winter coats or jackets, but I am working on that.  Anyway, I have two scarves at the ready.










Now its on to knitting socks.  I also have to finish sewing my winter coats and jackets.  


Thanks for dropping by.

Janlynn



















6 comments:

julia said...

These are so pretty - you might entice me to start knitting! No, no, knitting is on my "when I retire list". You just made me wish I was retiring sooner!

Have a great weekend.
-julia

Toodie said...

Beautiful work! I can't decide which one I like best.

Gayle said...

Beautiful scarves, I like the blue and green one the best. Georgeous !!!

Alisha @ Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

These are great!! I've seen some of these patterns in the local knitting store that I knit at. I just started knitting this summer and I am loving it. I took a sock class too and can't wait to start making those too.

Stopping by from Skip to My Lou linky party and am your newest follower here and on Pinterest.

Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/hollys-first-coat.html

Hanni said...

In this season I was crazy for ruffle scarfs: I have knitted three. I got lot of compliments.
I love the last one of yours the best :)

Grandma said...

Beautiful scarves!! I have adult granddaughters who would love these. What pattern and yarn did you use for the first one and the blue/green one? It doesn't look like regular yarn to me. Thanks gelswood@aol.com