Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bailey Is Invited to a Birthday Party





This post is written to join Annie's Birthday Party over at Sew Many Ways.  


Thanks for inviting Bailey to your party.  

Let me tell you a bit about her.




My dog is a cool hipster!  She is so agreeable and easy going she allowed us to photograph her in these glasses.





From the day she came home with us, Penny the dog next door, became her best friend.  Sadly, Penny moved to California last August.  They walked and played together everyday.  Even knocked on each other's door to come out and play.




Being a Canadian dog, Bailey bundles up and plays in the snow.






We all have bad hair days, but please note the she is wearing a seatbelt.  

When I was a kid I had a dog that sat on my lap in the car.  We were in a minor car accident, and try as hard as I could, I could not hold onto her in the accident.  Luckily she was not badly hurt but the experience left a lasting impression on me.



Happy Birthday Annie!

Thanks for dropping by,

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a sweetie pie! Thanks for sharing Bailey with us. Bruce will look for her at the birthday party.

Andrea said...

Bailey is so cute!

Dana Gaffney said...

She's adorable, that last picture she looks so cuddly.

amy mayen said...

Oh my...she looks like a little toy!! She's so sweet!!!

Kim @ Cheap Chic Home said...

What a cute little dog! We recently got a dog (1st time EVER). I looked for a cockapoo, but couldn't find a rescue one. We found a Shih Tzu mix, and couldn't be happier with her!

Thank you for the kind words on my new store--so far so good! I really enjoy it. Hugs! Kim